Wednesday, July 30, 2008


As a doctor my most important duty is to teach. Here's the lesson for today.

Chiropractic is often misunderstood for a variety of reasons. People believe that the only benefit of a chiropractic adjustment is to fix neck and back pain. Getting adjusted does eliminate pain but there's so much more.

The true source of health and wellness is found inside of each of us. It's called Innate Intelligence. Innate Intelligence is the power that made the body and it's the power that heals the body. When spinal bones become stuck or subluxated, your innate intelligence can't do what it is meant to do, heal you. Chiropractic adjustments release the subluxations and allow energy to flow.

This link below is DEEP, really DEEP. It's an entire chapter of chiropractic philosophy. I read it over and over to keep my principles clear so that I can better serve my patients. I know that most won't take the time to read and understand BUT I share it out of a strong desire to serve and change the lives of as many people as possible.

So here it is, the meat of chiropractic.

“Scientists tell us that in ‘nature’ there are two forces contending against each other, and that things are as they are because of action and reaction of these two forces. These are called the centrifugal (or inside) - read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that you? ;)