Monday, July 7, 2008

Most people are SUBLUXATED...are you?


What is a subluxation? Anytime one or more bones in your spine has shifted out of it's normal position, pinching nerve flow and disrupting communication between your brain and your body, this is called a SUBLUXATION. And they're never a good thing.

Most people are subluxated, because of the lifestyle that they lead...stress, bad posture, weak muscles, poor diet all contribute. Subluxations decrease our quality of life, and prevent us from enjoying excellent health.

I get adjusted once a week and will for the rest of my life. This is part of the reason that I enjoy great health.

At a minimum, I recommend getting adjusted once a week, preferably more often than that. I'd love to adjust everyone if I could. If you haven't been adjusted lately or if you know of people who have never been adjusted, don't you think it would be a good idea to call and schedule an appointment for them? It could change their life or yours.

No comments: