Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feed the Need


To say I'm picky about eating out is a major understatement. I always feel leery about what chemicals and additives are lurking in the el cheapo food you get eating out. But I recently discovered that Chipotle is different. They say they serve "Food With Integrity" sounds like a line but it turns out they can back it up. All of their meats (pork, chicken and about half their beef) are hormone free and vegetarian fed. About a third of their beans are organic and their sour cream is rBGH (growth hormone) free. Plus no artificial colors or flavors. That's a meal that I can feel good about.

P.S. I recommend the Barbacoa Burrito Bowl

Chipotle Mexican Grill
22379 El Toro Rd.
Lake Forest

OR

Chipotle Mexican Grill
23645 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest

No comments: