Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pure Bliss


Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss
is fantastic. We tried the Dark Chocolate last week and fell in love. With only four ingredients this stuff couldn't get better: Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Fair Trade Cocoa, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Extract. This week we're on to Strawberry Lemon Love.

P.S. Agave syrup comes from the Mexican agave plant. It's sweeter than sugar but it won't spike your blood sugar becasue of it's low glycemic index.

P.P.S. You can buy your very own Bliss at Mother's Market

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Coconut Bliss was good as well but I have switch to Purely Decadent Coconut Milk. The Purely Decadent Vanilla Bean is my new addiction. I LOVE COCONUT ICE CREAM!!!!!

Suasoria said...

No accounting for taste! CB has an edge in that it's an organic/fair trade product.

Alicia said...

Purely Decadent looks yummy but it has a long list of ingredients with a few unpronounceables in there. I try to stick with what I know.