Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Magic Hair Rinse


Apple Cider Vinegar is pretty amazing stuff. Great for your insides and outsides.

My favorite two ways to use it:
  • Hair rinse- take 1/4 c. ACV (in a large cup) into the shower with you. Wash hair once, then take ACV cup and fill it to the top with water. Pour all over hair and wait 1 minute. Rinse and then shampoo one more time (just to remove smell). Your hair will feel amazing...no need for conditioner after an ACV rinse. And it washes away product buildup from gel, mousse and hairspray.
  • Toner-Pour a small amount of ACV onto a cotton ball and use as you would a regular toner. It might sting a little at first because it's a natural alpha-hydroxy.
I like Braggs ACV because it's organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized and diluted to 5% acidity. About $3 at any health food store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to try, thanks for the tip, I have been looking for a good toner since I ran out of my expensive stuff and am too cheap to go buy more, I will have to give it a try.

Kassie said...

Thanks for the tip!